ZAKIR AHMED MAZUMDER
ZAKIR AHMED MAZUMDER
5701 North Sheridan Road ☀Chicago ☀IL 60660
ACCOUNTS ♦ CUSTOMER CARE ♦ PUBLIC RELATION
Dynamic, energetic and Service-driven professional with broad skills in customer care service, sales manager and administrative leadership. Handles interruptions and remains focused to ensure detailed accuracy and optimal productivity. Highly effective at improving and strengthening financial operations to maximize performance and increase profitability. Promptly respond to operational and financial challenges with confidence, determination and focus. Creative, multi-disciplinary and analytical thinker with ability to create dependable financial models, forecasting predictions and competitive analysis in order to deliver innovative and cutting edge solutions.
- Reduced A/R aging from an average of 120 days to 60 days in less than 3 months
- Established new credit criteria for new accounts, significantly reducing bad debt
- Successfully wrote credit policy and procedure manual for sales department
- Responsible for training the cashier’s and Night Auditor to operate their work more effeminately.
Adept at streamlining marketing approaches to reach target audiences
- Results-driven, business oriented and team builder with demonstrated, repeat success in developing successful teams and organizations.
- Proven leader with outstanding relationship building skills, strong communication abilities and exceptional emotional intelligence that excels in matrix and hierarchical structures.
AREA OF EXCELLENCE
Multitask Management Talent Development
Customer Service & Conflict Resolution Imparting Training
Quality Assurance Account Management
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to identify problems and suggesting solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional Public Speaking & Leadership Skills.
- Works well in high pressure environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Sheraton Suites – Chicago, IL 2009 to present
Prepare daily revenue reports
- Interacting with guests and fulfilling their requests as per hotel’s principles
- Run audit reports for the front office system
- Make corrections and adjustments to books
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts
- Guest C/in & C/out
- Handle guest complain, offer suitable solution to make guest happy
Shiik Hotel & Resort – Kuwait 2003 to 2009
One of the leading four star hotel in Kuwait, around 150 rooms hotel with three outlets
Income Auditor/Accounts Receivables
- Supervise the Night Audit Job
- Monitor the daily transaction, control all the revenue outlets
- Prepare credit invoices and follow up for payments
- Reconcile Credit Card
- Prepare monthly revenue journal
Kuwait Oil Company – Furniture Store 2001 to 2003
A government based oil company in Kuwait
Messilah Beach Hotel – Kuwait 1993 to 2001
One of the most famous hotel in Kuwait with around 250 rooms and six outlets
Messilah Beach Hotel – Kuwait 1993 to 1998
Reception Supervisor / Telephone operator
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Bachelor of Commerce, Comemerce 1991
Bhawal Bedre Alam College-Dhaka, Bangladesh
Certificate in Secretarial and Administration Skill
Successfully completed secretarial and office Administrations course
Certificate in Application Software
Successfully completed course for MS Office Software, Internet and other Computer software’s.
Certificate in Short Management Course
Successfully completed course for Management skills which included Personality Development, Time Management, Effective Communication and Sales & Marketing at IPC in Kuwait.
Available on request